Raffle Start time is:
Raffle Remaining Time is :
10 Great Raffle Prize Packages
Prize packages range from Gift Certificates, Fishing & Marine Accessories… all the way up to to a One Week Costa Rica Fishing Resort Getaway for 4.
1 Week Stay For 4 In One of Fishing Nosara’s Paradise Casa’s
Includes: • 3 Full Day Fishing Trip’s • 1 Guided Safari Tour
(Your Choice: Snorkeling, Kayaking, Horseback, Fishing, Surfing or Eco)
In House Breakfast and Cleaning For The Whole Week
PRIZE VALUE: $4,000
“ALL Of Our Great Fall KING Raffle Prizes”
Costa Rica Fishing Getaway – $4,000 value
Baystar Restaurants Gift Certificate – $50 value
Ocean Tamer Bean Bag – $149 value
Hubbard’s 5 Hr Fishing Trip for 2 people – $170 value
Snappers Sea Grill Gift Certificate – $50 value
Dogfish Tackle Offshore Fishing Rod – $200 value
Dead Bobs Bar/Restaurant Gift Certificate – $50 value
Bajio Sunglasses – Valued at $249 value
Old Salt Store Gift Card – $50 value
Middle Grounds Restaurant Gift Card – $100 value
Rules and Disclaimer for the 2023 Fall KING Raffle
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up on the online Giveaway page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Board of Directors for Old Salt Fishing Foundation and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Old Salt Fishing Foundation, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 11, 2023 and ending November 25, 2023. All entries must be received by November 25, 2023, 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Giveaway drawing.
Enter via the website: The Giveaway may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Old Salt Fishing Foundation. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Old Salt Fishing Foundation.
* Free Entry Method: To receive an entry without contributing, mail one self-addressed stamped envelope to: Old Salt Fishing Foundation PO BOX 8564 – MADEIRA BEACH, FL 33738. Limit one entry request per outer envelope.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by contacting Old Salt Fishing Foundation PO BOX 8564 – MADEIRA BEACH, FL 33738. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive 1 of 10 possible prizes with values ranging from $20.00 to $4000.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Old Salt Fishing Foundation to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Old Salt Fishing Foundation shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that [company name], anyone acting on behalf of Old Salt Fishing Foundation, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Old Salt Fishing Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Old Salt Fishing Foundation may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Old Salt Fishing Foundation. Old Salt Fishing Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Old Salt Fishing Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Old Salt Fishing Foundation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Old Salt Fishing Foundation. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Old Salt Fishing Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND The State Of Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located inFlorida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Old Salt Fishing Foundation PO BOX 8564 – MADEIRA BEACH, FL 33738. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 203..
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Old Salt Fishing Foundation PO BOX 8564 – MADEIRA BEACH, FL 33738.
Old Salt Fishing Foundation is a 52-year-old, not for profit, fishing organization headquartered in Madeira Beach, FL. The Foundation serves anglers with a variety of youth & family programs, competitive fishing tournaments and angler advocacy efforts. The Foundation operates with an all-volunteer staff and board of directors. Over the past years, Old Salt has delivered fishing, tournament, conservation and education programs & opportunities for tens of thousands of anglers all while donating in excess of $1 million dollars to deserving regional charities.
The mission of the Foundation is “To create, protect and promote recreational fishing opportunities for Florida anglers and their families.” Old Salt supports the development of sound fisheries science & conservation policies, youth & family outreach and angler education.
PO BOX 8564
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|